Stacking the Shelves is a meme hosted by Tynga’s Reviews where book enthusiasts can show off their newest additions to their collection!
I wasn’t expecting books for Christmas, but I ended up with THREE! I also bought myself three, and borrowed two. Soooo, still too many. Last week of the year – hopefully 2017 will be the year of the unhaul!
- Simple Essentials: Christmas – Donna Hay
I’m guessing Mum doesn’t want to do the Christmas cooking next year? 😛
- The Black Key – Amy Ewing
- Empire of Storms – Sarah J. Maas
I really liked The Jewel, so I’m excited to have the third book in the trilogy. My little sister bought me a new copy of Empire of Storms because the copy I leant her looked a bit ragged…
- Adulthood is a Myth – Sarah Andersen
I love ‘Sarah’s Scribbles’ and needed this book – it is very funny and one of those books that is constantly relevant!
- The Wicked + The Divine: The Faust Act – Kieron Gillen, Jamie McKelvie, Matthew Wilson, Clayton Cowles
I bought this graphic novel on the recommendation of a friend. So glad I did – aside from helping me finish my Goodreads goal, this is a brilliant story!
- The Teacher – Katerina Diamond
It looked interesting and was a $1.99 eBook. Probably won’t get to it until I am stuck without something to read…
- The Princess Diarist – Carrie Fisher
I am not a serious Star Wars fan, but was still pretty upset to hear of Carrie Fisher’s death. And so, I bought her newest biography as an audio book, to hear her latest words in her own voice.
- Cousins – Salley Vickers
- Welcome to Gotham Academy – Becky Cloonan, Brenden Fletcher, Karl Kerschl
A novel and a graphic novel. Two very different books borrowed from two very different friends. Probably won’t get to Cousins for a while… But Gotham Academy was devoured very quickly and I LOVED IT!
What did you add to your shelves this week?