Stacking the Shelves is a meme hosted by Tynga’s Reviews where book enthusiasts can show off their newest additions to their collection!
Far out! I didn’t think I could be WORSE than last week! But here we are – thirteen new books! OOOOOPPPPSSSSIIIIIEEEESSSS! But there were way too many good things in the bookshop this week!
- Godsgrave – Jay Kristoff x 2
Why did I get two copies of this book you may ask? BECAUSE IT IS SO BLOODY GORGEOUS! Too excited about this! Also, I might have a problem…
- Sleeping Beauties – Stephen King and Owen King
It looks amazing, it sounds amazing, and I need some good horror!
- Being Mortal – Atul Gawande
- Smoke Gets in Your Eyes – Caitlin Doughty
I’m really into books about death at the moment… What does this say about me? But I’m super excited about both of these!
- Spill Zone – Scott Westerfeld and Alex Puvilland
Yay for graphic novels! So expensive but so worth it! It’s really really cool!
- The Sun and Her Flowers – Rupi Kaur
I adored Milk and Honey so I needed this RIGHT NOW!
- Lyra’s Oxford – Philip Pullman
Just listened to His Dark Materials on Audible and it means I am experiencing a massive resurgence of love for this series! With Book of Dust coming out super super soon, I wanted to get in the spirit!
- Road Brothers – Mark Lawrence
MASSIVE MARK LAWRENCE FAN HERE! So thrilled that I managed to get an early copy for myself. Will hopefully get to it soon – it’s short stories so I probably can!
- Future Home of the Living God – Louise Eldritch
I haven’t done much research into this but have heard that it is marvellous!
- P is for Pearl – Eliza Henry-Jones
I love Eliza Henry-Jones’ work and I cannot wait to try her YA, out in March!
- One Dark Throne – Kendare Blake
Loved the first one, so excited to have the sequel! I will need to buy a finished copy at some point to look nice on my shelf alongside its older sister!
- The Taste of Blue Light – Lydia Ruffles
My colleague has been telling me how wonderful this is for a few weeks and she passed on her ARC for me to borrow! Yay! I love sharing books with people!
What have you been adding to your shelves this week?